Covered more than 1000 pings, Chi Guang Temple has the beauty of classic palace. Founded in 1966, it is facing oppositely with Di Mu Temple, one in the north and one in the south. At the front of the temple, a crescent shape Lotus pond has flocks of fishes swimming in side, which is called Janhu.
Traffic Information ：
Driving - Dounan Interchange → turn to No. 158B County Road → Gukeng Yonguang → Chi Guang Temple
No. 1-1, Dahukou, Yongguang Village, Gukeng Township, Yunlin County
Tel: (05) 582-1124